So I have this song stuck in my head. Why? Well because it’s 11 days until the next Cabaret Roulette show! Cabaret Roulette - Intergalactic!! You know you want to come down to the show!! Not least because I will be there but also because of this INTERSTELLAR lineup (Oh yes I did!);
* Refusing to get out of her Koji Japanese street construction worker uniform, fire performer Red Sarah!
* Going where no man, woman or man-dressed-as woman has gone before, neo-drag artist Crystal Lubrikunt!
* Still picking the pieces of carbonite out of her hair, comic burlesquer Luna Peach!
* Thanking us for all the fish and running away with the dolphins, mime artist Elsie Diamond!
* Fed up with being the only spaceship defending the universe from the constant, ever-worsening onslaught of space invaders, magicians Griffin & Jones!
* Doing things on the Holodeck that must stay in the Holodeck, musical comedian Elliot Mason!
* I am a fish. I am a fish. I am a fish. Comedian Jayde Adams!
* Ready for a little cabaret after watching ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion and c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate, belly dancer Rosie Kohl!
* Blowing your mind with one casual artificially-voiced sentence, chanteuse and resident performer Anna Lou Larkin!
And luring us all over to the Dark Side, compere Joe Morose, ably assisted by companion droid Lilly SnatchDragon!
It’s cabaret Jim, but not as we know it.